Production line worker (recycling) Roosendaal, in Netherlands
Our partner Kempenaars Recycling is a recycling specialist in sorting paper, cardboard, packaging films, and various hard plastics. It’s a big company that imports from several countries like Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, and the UK. They export the products to several countries all over the world, even China. The final products are things like pallets, plastic parts, and even lunchboxes.
The company is currently looking for recycling production workers to join its team in Roosendaal!
Your daily tasks will include:
- sorting of 11 different kinds of plastics;
- trucks deliver the plastic from the recycling center and it will be put on a sorting belt where you will separate the different kinds of plastic;
- following all safety rules and regulations;
- other related warehouse tasks will be required to do on request.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. The company works in 2 shifts (06:00 – 14:00h and 14:00 – 00:00h) from 8 hours a day. If it’s very busy then that can be stretched to 9 or 10 hours a day. The salary is €11,32 h/gross. including shift allowance (gross). People who perform well will get a raise!
The company will provide basic training and work equipment/ clothes. The factory and job are dirty as it is recycling ♻!
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Strong, healthy, and flexible to dirty and loud working environment;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: A2