Production line worker Bodegraven, in Netherlands
Our partner, Refresco, is looking for production line workers to join their team!
Refresco Benelux is the Business Unit where production takes place for leading retailers in the Netherlands, Belgium, and national and international A-brands. Not only bottled drinks but also advice & expertise, stock management, health & quality research & development, storage & transport are the main activities that Refresco offers to their clients.
As a production line worker, you’ll be responsible for different work activities on the production line:
- Refilling trays, caps, and cans;
- Straightening packages;
- Fixing minor malfunctions and similar.
Salary is paid every 4 weeks = 2.068.63 gross, 8% of holiday allowance included. Employees can request an advance of 75 euros per week, deducted from the monthly salary. Three shifts, including the night shift.
The company is in Bodegraven and accommodation is in Rossum (around 50 minutes drive).
You must wear long trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry, piercings, or false nails/eyelashes are allowed!
Base salary €12,43; 8% holiday allowance 8% included.
The allowance of €0,50 per hour worked (€80 gross for 160 hours)
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience is an advantage;
- No jewelry, piercings, or false nails/eyelashes are allowed;
- A forklift/EPT certificate is not needed;
- Physically fit for work (light physical work);
- Willing to live and work with other nationalities;
- Possibility of staying longer in the Netherlands.
B1 English level is needed.