Production line assistant (with experience working in NL) , in Netherlands
Vetipak B.V. is a stable family business that provides innovative, high-quality co-packing solutions or A-brands and private labels in the fast-moving consumer goods industry. Vetipak offers its customers all aspects of co-packing: design, implementation, purchasing and management, and financing to the packaging of their products.
The company is looking for a production line assistant to join their production team! Depending on the agencies’ needs you can be placed in one of the two possible locations: Oss and Veghel.
Your daily tasks will include:
- implementation of operational objectives;
- consulting the team leader on working methods;
- support and coaching of employees;
- making suggestions for improvement;
- starting up the production line;
- preparation of work (packaging of materials and products).
It’s a long-term, full-time offer for serious candidates. Work is in shifts, five days Mo- Fr.
Working at Vetipak means- A family atmosphere + Professional organization + A lot of attention to innovation + Many opportunities for development + Space for your initiative + A cooperative attitude and respect for others!
Two shifts (first, shift bonus 5% and second
shift bonus 15%).
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Experience in production or packaging work;
- Leadership skills, both individually and in a team;
- A strong sense of responsibility;
- Determination and resistance to stress;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Flexibility to learn and multitask;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1