Production employee with experience (on-site interview) Zoetermeer, in Netherlands
Luiten is a family company and one of the largest meat product suppliers in the Netherlands. Since it was founded in 1933, taste, quality, and innovation have been its core concepts. Luiten has become a leader in food concepts and supplies customers in the Netherlands and abroad.
The company is currently looking for production employees to join their team in Zoetermeer, the Netherlands!
As an all-around production employee, you can work in different departments on various tasks, based on your experience.
Working in the packing department, you will be responsible for the following:
- Packing products in crates or boxes following regulations;
- Manually filling crates or boxes with finished products according to order lists;
- Checking the presence of product information and the expiration date on the outer packaging;
- Providing pallets of finished products with pallet information, wrapping them with foil, and transporting them to the shipping area;
- Cleaning and disinfecting equipment (sticker units, metal detectors, turntables).
Working in the vacuuming department, you will be responsible for the following:
- Packing the packed product into crates;
- Wrapping pallets of packed finished products and labeling them;
- Removing and placing products in storage (cold store or freezer) using a pump truck.
Working in the cleaning department, you will be responsible for the following:
- Cleaning production equipment and work areas according to the procedures and tools specified for that purpose;
- Disposing of waste in the designated waste containers.
The starting salary is €12.50 gross per hour, with the opportunity to increase in the near future. You will work Monday through Friday, 40 working hours per week. As a production team member, you will work only on a day shift, starting between 6 AM and 9 AM, depending on the department.
At the workplace, you will have a canteen with freshly cooked meals where you can eat and enjoy your time with colleagues. There is also a parking space if you want to use your own car for transportation.
You will work inside the building, with the average temperature between 0 °C and 6 °C. The company will provide you with safety shoes and working clothes.
You must wear long trousers and closed shoes, and no jewelry, false nails, or eyelashes are allowed in food production!
- CV and motivation letter in English is required to apply for this position;
- Previous experience working in production;
- On-site interview with the company;
- Motivated and able to work accurately;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English