Production employee Breda, in Netherlands
Our client is a leading expert in plant and flower nutrition, dedicating themselves to pioneering innovative mineral wool solutions specifically designed to enhance greenhouse farming practices. Beyond their expertise in horticultural solutions, they also offer a wide range of comprehensive insulation panels suitable for diverse construction applications, demonstrating their commitment to versatile and sustainable building solutions.
Our partner is currently looking for production employees to join their team in Breda, the Netherlands!
As a production employee, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working with and handling mineral wool;
- Cleaning wool;
- Daily quality checking;
- Sorting and organizing packeging;
- Preparing orders for customers;
- Operating machines (easy, basic level);
- (Un)loading products on and from pallets.
The starting salary is €12.58 plus an 115% shift allowance. It’s important that you don’t have allergies or asthma.
You will work in a dynamic work environment with huge growth potential.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Serious and motivated;
- Don't have allergies or asthma;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English or Polish language.