Production and packing operator , in Netherlands
Our partners in The Netherlands are responsible for the development and assembly of carbon filters with an efficient and innovative approach. Each phase of development and distribution is continuously coordinated and critically examined. Right now, they need a worker who can do different kinds of work.
If you have a serious attitude and want to develop production tasks, this is the job for you!
As a warehouse employee for CF Groep you will be:
- Packing and stickering products;
- Picking and selecting products;
- Report any product that is not up to standards;
- All-around warehouse tasks.
Salary is paid every 4 weeks and you will have one shift, usually from Monday to Friday, 06:00 to 15:00. You should be flexible with your schedules as you may be asked to work on Saturdays.
As you develop your skills, you will get trained to do other tasks for different positions. The company has a good working atmosphere and they reward people with good employment conditions.
- A cv in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Serious and with good organization skills;
- Experiences in warehouses is a plus;
- Strong and in good physical condition;
- Teamwork mentality as well autonomy to work by yourself;
- Available to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time (at least 6 months);
Good communications skills (at least B1)