Plumber (500€-560€ net per week) , in Netherlands
Our partners in the Netherlands are looking for experienced plumbers to join their team. The company has new build and renovation projects all over the country, they mainly work with houses and apartments.
If you have at least 3 years of plumbing experience and you are motivated to work in a growing company this is the job offer for you!
Your tasks will include:
- Installing whole plumbing system – water, gas, sanitary, sewage. (PPE pipes, Geberit toilets, copper pipes, PVC drainage, etc);
- Reading technical drawings;
- Working together with construction units as a united team to finish projects on time;
- Other related tasks.
- Three days of training at the company’s training center;
- Work is organized in different schedules and working hours;
- Salary for a candidate with experience in own country (first time in NL): 500-520€ net per week
- Salary for a candidate with experience in own country (and minimum 1 year experience in NL): 520-540€ net per week
- Salary for a candidate with experience in own country (and more than 2 year experience in NL): 540-560€ net per week
- All employees have single rooms in a shared house;
- Distance between accommodation and workplace will be a maximum of 35km;
- Company car. Fuel is paid by the agency for work and no further costs. Also possible to use your own car, the agency pays €0,19 per km;
- Each candidate gets from the agency a complete set of hand tools and electrical tools from Hilti. Also working clothes, shoes, and safety equipment are provided;
- Regarding the trip to the Netherlands, the agency will refund a maximum of 100 euros, paid right after the successful test. If for some reason the candidate leaves within 3 months, they will deduct those 100 euros from his last salary.
- A CV in English is required to apply to this vacancy with previous work experience;
- Minimum 3 years of plumbing experience;
- B category driver's license;
- VCA is needed. The agency will help candidates to get the course and exam (paid);
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good English communication skills (at least B1).