Plastic Welder (from €450 net/week) Eindhoven, in Netherlands
HQ Plastics is an expert in CNC machining for plastic processing. They create personalized end products that meet their client’s specifications efficiently. The company’s strengths are handling small to medium-sized orders with short lead times. They also provide welding, finishing, assembly, measurement reports, material certificates, and cleaning services.
Our partner is currently looking for plastic welders to join their team!
As a plastic welder, you will be responsible for the following:
- Joining parts together using different welding techniques like bonding, extruding, and wire welding;
- Carrying out the prescribed quality and control procedures;
- Making proposals for improvement based on the existing ones processing methods in order to achieve an optimal production process with the shortest possible lead time and improvement in quality;
- Assessing outsourced work on quality and tolerances.
The weekly net salary is from €450 after accommodation and health insurance deductions. You will be accommodated in a single room.
This is a long-term and full-time job opportunity.
- CV in English is mandatory to apply for this position;
- Previous experience in plastic or metal welding;
- Experience in the reading blueprints or willing to learn;
- Some experience in reading working drawings
- Responsible, quality oriented, and proactive;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English or Dutch.