Plasterboarder (trainee, free accommodation) , in Netherlands
Our partners in the Netherlands are looking for eager to learn people. Are you able to help us build houses, schools and other public buildings? Then Haldu Group, a reliable and well known Dutch provider of skilled construction workers, is looking for you!
For trainee position the company is looking for students and/or people without experience in construction, who want to LEARN!
Start salary from €350 to €400 net a week. Salary grows up to €500 in 3 months.
Your main tasks working for Haldu group will be:
- Setting out metal constructions;
- Measuring and cutting plasterboards to the right sizes and angles;
- Fixing the plasterboard panels to metal frames (walls and ceilings);
- Working independently but also as part of a team; ∙
The company ensures you have all needed materials and electric tools (drill, grinder, hammer, saw, screwdrivers etc).
Full-time and long term job offer. One daily shift, working 40 hours from Monday to Friday. Overtime is a possibility, depending on workflow. You must be flexible to work weekends, if necessary.
Opportunity to obtain VCA – a basic safety diploma.
The agency will provide free accommodation. You will need to organize your commute to work and back, you can arrive with your own car or rent a car from agency (105 EUR/week).
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- No experience in construction and ready to learn!
- Willing to obtain VCA;
- Team player & independent problem solving/attention to detail, in a fast-pace environment;
- Motivated to learn & to keep up-to-date;
- Availability for overtime hours;
- Compliance with safety & work environment regulations;
- Availability for long term stay in the Netherlands.
B1 English is enough. If you apply in a group at least one of the people applying have to speak english.