Plant distribution employee , in Netherlands
Our partner the Opus agency is cooperating with Dutch agriculture companies and plant distribution centers in the areas of Boskoop / Waddinxveen / Gouda / Moerkapelle / Zoetermeer, in the Netherlands.
Currently, they are looking for plant distribution center workers in different companies. Friends and groups are welcome!
Your daily tasks will include:
- Order-picking and plant preparation for transport in warehouses for plants;
- Dividing carts, sealing carts, driving carts to locations, building carts;
- Dividing plates between carts;
- Following safety rules and regulations;
- Other related agriculture tasks can be required to do.
We are looking for people who can ride bicycles to work and are ready to work outdoors in fields when needed. Work can be physically demanding (moving boxes, repetitive bending, standing long hours, walking long distances in fields or greenhouses).
Working hours can vary in the first weeks. The high season starts from February to October, but there is plenty to do during the remaining months so you have to be flexible. Long-term stay is possible for motivated workers, also good workers are welcome to return to work in the next season.
The Agency will conduct a Skype or WhatsApp interview with all candidates not only to check work expectations but also to clarify the available working tasks to be handled at greenhouses.
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Motivation to work an agriculture job!
- Ready to work physical job (walk most of the day, bend and lift (up to 10 kg);
- Driver license or ready to ride a bicycle to work;
- Flexibility with working schedules and hours;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking, ability to read simple text;
- Available for the entire agriculture season until September/ October.
English level: A2