Planner (€2300 to €2750) Uden, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands N2People is currently looking for a planner to join its team! N2People is an ambitious and fast-growing company. The company’s culture is personal and informal. International colleagues are driven, ambitious, and ready to get the best out of themselves.
What is expected from you?
Are you familiar with planning? Have you always wanted a spider in the web feature? You are enterprising, proactive, stress-resistant, a team player, and have you already proven your spurs as a planner? Then you could just become the new planner! It is important to only whether you can and want to do it, but also the match with N2People culture, colleagues, and values.
What would be your daily tasks working for N2People?
- daily scheduling of employees in combination with transport and residential location;
- contact with internal and external customers;
- working in varying shifts between 05.30 and 19.00;
- constant influx and outflow of employees requires speed of switching and commercial insight;
- setting up and adjusting processes aimed at increasing efficiency.
The company offers.
- a long-term, full-time position in a good nice, well-organized working environment;
- a competitive salary depending on knowledge and experience;
- the opportunity to keep developing yourself;
- the possibility to exercise in the office;
- regular teambuilding activity, company outings, and drinks on Friday;
- free fruit at the office;
- an annual team trip to Ischgl you don’t want to miss;
- car, laptop, phone;
- accommodation if it’s needed- The price is €400 a month.
The application process can take up to 3 weeks. The right candidate will have 3 video interviews with N2People.
- CV in English will be required to apply for this position;
- Previous working experience as a planner or similar;
- Preferably experience in the temporary employment sector;
- Experience with the planning system "Plan4Flex" is a plus;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office;
- HBO work and thinking level;
- You speak English B2/C1 level, Dutch is an advantage;
- You are a communicator and have good social skills;
- Flexibility with shifts and working schedules;
- Ability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
Good command of English both verbal and written (B2/C1).