Pizzaiolo with experience (€455 net weekly) , in Netherlands
i-Hospitality, our partner in The Netherlands, is a specialized staffing organization active in the Dutch Hospitality Industry with its focus specifically on cooks, waitresses, front office, and housekeeping. They value their professionals and select them carefully. i-Hospitality works together with a lot of different restaurants and hotels, located in cities or villages, from very low-key to fine dining.
They are currently looking for new employees to work as a pizza chef. If you have experience as a pizzaiolo and good communication in English, this may be your opportunity!
Your main tasks will be:
- prepare pizzas according to the menu;
- bake a wide variety of pizza doughs, including thin crust, thick crust, and cheese-stuffed;
- make fresh tomato, pesto, and white cream sauces;
- wash and chop vegetables (for example, tomatoes, peppers, onions, and mushrooms);
- cut, slice, and grill meats like chicken, ham, and beef;
- monitor food stock and place orders, as needed;
- maintain a clean cooking station and sterilize equipment;
- other related tasks.
If you are a suitable candidate, the agency will schedule a video interview with you on WhatsApp.
You can travel to work by bike, public transport or car. You should be flexible with schedules and the workload, as there is a minimum of 38 hours guaranteed and a maximum of 60 hours (depending on the need for extra hours).
There is a deposit of €182 (2 weeks of rent) for the accommodation (returned if the house is in good condition). A contract will be provided before traveling, and the agency will help you with flight arrangements and pick-ups from the airport. The candidates will get a private room in a shared house, with a lock and basic linen and toiletries.
If possible the candidate should bring dark pants and dark shoes.
8,33% holiday allowance
Bank holidays: 150%
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Work experience as a Pizza Chef or similar role;
- Reference from the previous employer might be requested;
- Hands-on experience with preparing and baking pizza dough;
- Familiarity with professional kitchen equipment and brick or stone oven;
- Understanding of food hygiene;
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends and evenings;
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work in the hospitality field;
- Ability to manage your time efficiently;
- Work well unsupervised;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.