Pepper factory worker Millingen aan de Rijn, in Netherlands
Our partner Oliva is a family business and is a food supplier for hotels, restaurants, cafeterias. The company is specialized in stuffed and marinated olives, cheese-filled sweet chili peppers, oils, cheeses, Dolma’s, artichokes, and other Mediterranean specialties. The delicious products are shipped to markets around the world!
The company is currently looking for motivated, long-term employees to join its production team! In the factory, the temperature is around +13 degrees to keep the production fresh.
Your daily tasks will include:
- filling peppers, olives, and mushrooms with cheese (goat cheese or blue cheese);
- filling boxes with nuts, dry fruits, etc.
- quality check of products and reporting any damage to the supervisor;
- maintaining your work area clean and organized;
- following food safety and hygiene guidelines;
- different tasks depending on the department.
It’s a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized from Monday to Friday. The company has enough work for their employees all year long.
The company will proved you with basic training and working equipment. Work is a little heavy, and you have to be fast and maintain a high work speed!
You have to wear long pants, closed shoes, and no jewelry or fake nails/lashes allowed in food production!
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, precisely and accurate;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Ready to work in clod working environment, below room temperature;
- Experience in production will be an advantage;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ability to follow hygiene rules;
- Ready to work together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.