Paper sorter (recycling) Renkum, in Netherlands
- Inspect and sort out paper and cardboard from pre-sorted recycled production;
- Pull contaminants (can be trash or other materials, plastic, etc) out and remove them;
- Clean up conveyor and surrounding sorting line;
- Report any worker-public safety factors and/or equipment malfunctions.
18 - 20 years old: € 10,36 bruto/h + €1,84/ hour personal allowance +30% shifts allowance= €12,20 bruto/h
From 21 years old : €12,95 bruto/h + €1,84/ hour personal allowance +30% shifts allowance= €14,79 bruto/h
- CV is necessary to apply for this job;
- Previous experience in warehouse/factory, as a line worker, is an advantage;
- Reliable, Teamwork, with attention to detail and capable to manage own time, to maintain a high work speed;
- Physically healthy, being able to stand on feet all day, without dust allergies;
- Flexible and not be afraid of dirt and dust;
- Good communications skills;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long time (minimum 6 months).
You should be able to communicate in English, German or Dutch (A2 level)