Panel Beater with experience (from €600 net/week) , in Netherlands
Covebo Group is an employment agency for multiple companies within Europe that works hard every day to help people find work. They help temporary workers find jobs, recruit and select them, and try every day to deliver the best service.
Our partner is looking for experienced panel beaters for a fantastic car body shop in the Netherlands!
The car body shop is a fast-paced and exciting environment where teamwork is vital while allowing you many opportunities to make an incredible difference by applying your expertise and skills.
As a panel beater, you will repair or replace damaged vehicles’ body panels, including the chassis and framework, to an extremely high standard.
Your other duties will include the following:
- Repairing the frames and bodyworks of cars and other vehicles in a car body shop;
- Identifying damaged and affected frames and bodywork;
- Assessing the extent of the damage;
- Repairing different parts using panel beating techniques such as planishing and body filling.
- Preparing the repaired panels for painting by sanding, filling, and priming.
- Inspecting the repaired vehicle to ensure that it meets the required standards for quality, safety, and functionality.
The agency provides:
- Weekly net salary from 600€, depending on the experience, always paid on time (already includes deductions for accommodation and medical insurance);
- Dutch contract;
- All social guarantees;
- Transport (to and from work) and accommodation;
- Accommodation in a single room;
- A friendly environment and initial training will be provided.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant previous automotive experience;
- Strong technical skills in repairing and restoring vehicle bodies and frames;
- Ready to do physical work all day (including long periods of standing and the ability to lift and move heavy equipment);
- Good hand-eye coordination and the ability to work with precision to repair and restore damaged vehicle bodies;
- Quick learner with great attention to detail;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Available to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Candidates can be accepted from A2 level of English, German knowledge will be considered as a plus.