Pallet repairer Helmond, in Netherlands
Our client from the Netherlands is looking for a worker who can repair wooden pallets. Work is for large logistics company pallet storage center.
Specific experience repairing pallets is not necessary but candidates must know their way around using tools and working with wood.
Your tasks working as a pallet repairer may include:
- Working with wood;
- Using hand tools and instruments;
- Quality checking and accuracy when working with pallets;
- Following instructions of team leaders;
- Keeping your work station clean;
- Lifting pallets and heavy objects.
- Repairing pallets using pneumatic hammer.
This is a long term, full time offer, candidates must be motivated to work and flexible with working hours and schedules depending on the work flow. There are two shifts, one during the day and one during the evening. This is a physically demanding job, candidates must be heathy and strong.
Salary may vary based on your experience, if you are a candidate without experience expect a gross salary of 10,70 euros hourly, if you have experience in a similar work space salary will be up to 11,92 euros per hour.
You will work on Lithuanian contract:
- Taxes are paid in Lithuania. It means that the job-seeker will sign a minimum wage working contract, and the rest of his salary will be paid as business trip compensation.
- You will be registered as tax payer in the Netherlands, will receive BSN number, and small part of taxes will also be paid in the Netherlands. Insurance paid in Lithuania, and job-seeker would need to have a European health insurance card (EVAC).
- Job-seeker benefit is less taxes and more higher neto salary.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- Ability to work with tools and do physically heavy job;
- Similar work experience will be a plus;
- Familiar with hand tools and wood work;
- Motivation to work in an international team;
- Flexibility with working hours;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Available to stay in the Netherlands for long term.
English skills needed, minimum B1