Painter – wooden doors (€400-€500 net/week) Groesbeek, in Netherlands
You don’t like sitting still, and you feel like you’re ready for a new challenge?
Our partner is looking for Handsprayers/painters and Glaziers/Sealers in wood production to join their team!
Since 1974, Kegro Deuren has been the door manufacturer and market leader in flat and solid wood exterior doors and interior doors for new construction, renovation, and transformation projects in the Netherlands. They earned this place thanks to their top-quality wooden exterior doors and unique door concepts. The wooden exterior doors are made at their modern production site in Groesbeek.
Do you have experience as a painter, and are you interested in permanent work for longer? Then this is an opportunity for you!
As a painter of wooden doors, your duties will be the following:
- Preparing and painting wooden doors manually (usually in a closed booth);
- Using a spray paint gun;
- Carrying out quality checks throughout the entire process and fixing minor defects if necessary;
- Maintaining and cleaning spray tools;
- Taking action regarding the process of continuous improvement in production;
- Other relevant tasks.
The weekly net salary is between €400 and €500, depending on your previous experience. Housing and health insurance are already deducted from the salary. The accommodation is a double room, close to the workplace.
The salary is paid weekly to the indicated bank account number. If you work in shifts, you will get shift allowances.
You can go to work using:
- Bicycle: rent € 5 a week
- Candidates can also use their own car, being reimbursed as follows:
- 0-10km | 0,00€;
- 10-15km | 3,20€ per day;
- 15-20km | 4,45€ per day;
- >20km | 6,35€ per day
This is a long-term and full-time offer (at least 40 hours a week). You will have plenty of space for creativity and self-development in this position!
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Minimum two years of previous experience as a painter;
- Flexible with working schedule and able to work on Saturdays;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
Minimum B1 level of English or Dutch.