Packer with production line experience (fresh) Helmond, in Netherlands
Our partners in The Netherlands are a cooperative that unites key organizations and companies from the entire meat value chain under one roof. Providande creates a high level of appreciation and recognition for Swiss meat in the public. They are currently looking for a packer to work with their products at Jumbo Supermarkets, in Helmond.
As a packer, you will have to:
- Sort and pack food products;
- Load and unload products;
- Check products’ quality control, informing supervisor of any product defect;
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- Maintain the working area clean;
- All around tasks in the warehouse;
You should be ready to work in cold temperatures, around 5ºC to -15ºC. Your shift will be from Monday to Friday, from 7:00 to 16:00.
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Previous working experience in food production and line packing;
- Strong, healthy, and flexible to endure heavy lifting;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Ready to work in cold environment;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period (minimum 6 months).
English level: B1