Packer (SUMMER JOB) Oss, in Netherlands
Our partner agency is looking for packers to join teams in Vetipak Personal Care company which produces in-house and en flilling of luxury rigid box packaging (luxury gifsets) for the Personal Care segment.
Your tasks working at Vetipak personal care may include:
- working at production packing/co-packing lines;
- locating packages on pallets;
- sealing packages;
- quality control of goods and report to shift supervisor any product situation.
This company has very nice working atmosphere and collective.
Work will be done in two shifts from 6:00 – 14:30 and 14:30 untill 23:00, average weekly hours – 40. There might be a request for night shift (18:00 – 6:00) and/or 12 hour shifts (6:00 – 18:00) during the busy high season and the candidates must be flexible with this.
You will need to perform tasks with great quality, be flexible and ready to learn.
- CV in English;
- Good communication skills;
- Team worker, in a fast pace environment, with attention to detail;
- Good physical condition (no problems with back, good sight);
- Can work with ear protectors;
- Not afraid to work of fast work on production line
- Flexibility towards working hours;
- Prepare proof of clean criminal record;
- Motivated to work in the Netherlands from 2 to 3 months.
Candidates should have good English communication skills (B1 level minimum), Dutch or Polish