Packer (meat) Wijchen, in Netherlands, from 11,37€/hour
Ter Beke is an innovative Belgian company, they specialize in fresh food group with a wide range of high-quality fresh food products and associated services operating commercially in many European countries. They are looking for new employees in the packing department of meat in Nijmegen.
Your main task will start with packing and quality control, placing packages of meat in creates and on pallets, moving the crates from pallet A to B.
Other tasks that you may be asked as a meat packer working for Ter Beke may include :
- slicing meat with machines, following the production process,
- quality check of production;
- packing meat products, labeling them.
- following hygiene and safety standards
- keeping your work station clean
- keeping a quick work pace.
Ter Beke is all about their workers development, salary has a possibility of increasing if you develop new skills at work. They are looking as well for flexible employees with availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
Work is in cold temperature(6 to10 degrees) with fresh raw meat. For this job position you will need to pass a health and safety test. You need to have serious attitude and long term employment motivation.
Accommodation can be located in bicycle distance from work, so you need to be ready and able to ride bicycle.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job
- Experience in meat production and working in cold temperature is a must for all applicants
- Serious attitude towards work and assignments
- Ability to work in fast paced tasks,
- Resistance to low temperatures and prepared to work in humid, cold environment,
- Flexibility with work schedules,
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
Good English skills