Packer (meat) , in Netherlands, from 11,86€/hour
Kaldenberg Slagerij is a family-owned company that specializes in processing quality meat for the catering industry, bulk consumption, and institutional markets. They have a complete range of more than 2500 products and each variety has specific qualities that are reflected in the product. Right now they are looking for new members to join their production team as packers.
As a production employee in the packing department you will:
- Check the quality of production;
- Pack the meat products as instructed and label them;
- Follow hygiene and safety standards;
- Always keep your workstation clean and neat;
- All around instructions and tasks provided;
The salary is paid every four weeks, and you should be open to working extra hours if needed, including weekends. Work is in one shift, from 8h30 to 17h30. The workstation is usually around 4ºC and you will receive an extra €1,96 per day allowance for working in a cool environment. After 38 hours of work you will get an extra 125% per hour and after 40 hours 150%.
This is a long term offer, with work for the full year and when candidates work longer they are offered the possibility to work in other positions where they can get higher salaries.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job
- Experience in meat production and working in cold temperatures would be a plus;
- No jewellery, piercing or painted nails;
- Serious attitude towards work and assignments;
- Ability to work in fast-paced tasks;
- Resistance to low temperatures and prepared to work in a humid, cold environment;
- Flexibility with work schedules;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
Good communication skills in English or Dutch (A2-B1), if you go with a friend or partner, at least one person has to have B1 English.