Packer (assembly assistant) Venray, in Netherlands, from 12,59€/hour
Our client in the Netherlands Cr8las Groep is a welding and assembly company. The company has four separate specialties. Metal Works for quality and tailor-made welding and assembly work. They are looking for an assembly assistant who can drive a heft truck to join their team in Venray.
Field Services focuses on certified welding and technical maintenance / new construction. Linked to this is the Turbine Services / Rotating Equipment division. A specialism in which Cr8las takes care of the maintenance and overhaul of (gas, water and / or steam) turbines.
Some of the tasks you will be requested to perform may include:
- Logistical support for the assembly department;
- If candidate is able to drive a heft truck they will be requested to do so;
- General logistics work;
- Preparing machines and parts for transport;
- Packaging of assembled parts and machines.
- AssistING the assembly worker in his job;
- Preparing the final products for delivery.
This is a long term, full time offer, there is only one shift Monday to Friday, woking clothes and protective gear will be given by the company. Candidates must be willing to cycle from work to accommodation.
- A CV in english is mandatory to apply for this job;
- Ability to drive a Heft truck (no certificate needed) will be an advantage;
- Some experience in production or assembly lines will be an advantage;
- Experience in logistics will also be a plus;
- Ability to read basic technical drawings;
- Compliance to follow instructions from team leaders;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term;
- Sense of motivation and responsibility;
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
English skills, minimum B1 are required to apply for this position.