Packer Leerdam, in Netherlands
Our partner in the Netherlands Hearthside: a deeply trusted, agile, world-class contract manufacturer — and one of the fastest-growing companies in the food industry is currently looking for packers to join their team.
You are looking for a well-paid job in a continuously growing company, this might be the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks as a packer will include:
- Pack goods: protein and dietetic bars;
- Do a quality check of the product before packing;
- Prepare packages for transport and seal them;
- Following all safety instructions and regulations;
- Other related production tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in different shifts, around 40h weekly.
You will be provided with basic training and work safety shoes and clothes.
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Physically healthy for work on feet all day;
- Previous production experience will be a plus;
- Motivation to grow and learn;
- Flexible with shifts and working tasks;
- Ability to work alone and in a team;
- Ability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period.
Good English communication skills (minimum B1).