Packer Veghel, in Netherlands
Our partner agency is looking for packers to join teams in Vetipak company which is a leading manufacturer of packages for top European big brands like: Nestle, Mars, Ferrero, Kraft, etc.
Your tasks working at Vetipak may include:
- working at production packing/co-packing lines;
- locating packages on pallets;
- sealing packages;
- quality control of goods and report to shift supervisor any product situation.
This company has very nice working atmosphere and collective.
Work will be done in two shifts from 6:00 – 15:00 and 15:00 – 24:00, 38 hours per week guaranteed. There might be a request for night shift and/or 12 hour shifts during the busy high season and the candidates must be flexible with this.
You will need to perform tasks with great quality, be flexible and ready to learn.
Additionally to the salary per hour you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
5% extra for morning shift and 15% extra for the afternoon shift
Public holiday surcharge - standard hours Sat/Sun: 35%
A weekly paid holiday allowances of 8.33% over your salary
- CV in English;
- Good communication skills;
- Team worker, in a fast pace environment, with attention to detail;
- Good physical condition (no problems with back, good sight);
- Can work with ear protectors;
- Not afraid to work of fast work on production line
- Flexibility towards working hours;
- Prepare proof of clean criminal record;
- No face or neck tatoos, or face piercings
Candidates should have good English communication skills (B1 level minimum), Dutch or Polish