Packaging Employee (chocolate factory) Roosendaal, in Netherlands
Since its foundation in 1913, the Belgian chocolatier Leonidas has had one goal – to create happy moments by making the luxury of chocolate accessible to everyone. With more than 1,300 points of sale in 40 countries, Leonidas has become the favorite praline brand.
Thanks to the master chocolatiers and their innovative new recipes with a wide range of chocolate, Leonidas is famous worldwide. You will work with 100% pure cocoa butter and make sustainable chocolate.
Your primary responsibility as a Packaging Employee will include the following:
- packaging chocolates in boxes;
- ensuring to reach a daily target that has to be met by the whole team;
- reporting to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- following safety and hygiene regulations;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
The company is looking for stable, long-term employees. Work is in day shifts. The company will provide work clothing and the necessary introduction for the position!
You can expect work to be physically demanding – lots of lifting, bending, and a loud environment!
A driver’s license isn’t mandatory for this position. If you don’t have one, you’ll use a bicycle as transportation to work.
- CV in English is required to apply for this position;
- Neat and organized;
- Physically fit, follows instructions, does simple math, and can stay focused;
- Ability to follow safety rules and instructions;
- Willingness to live and work with multiple nationalities;
- Ready to stay longer in the Netherlands.
A2/B1 level of English