Packaging employee Oss, in Netherlands
Vetipak B.V. is a stable family business that provides innovative, high-quality co-packing solutions. It specializes in packaging food and personal care products. The work atmosphere is dynamic and familial. You will have a challenging and flexible position within an organization that stands by a high degree of involvement!
Vetipak is looking for motivated employees to join its packaging team! Pleasant, safe, healthy, and fun working environment with career opportunities.
Your daily tasks will include:
- picking, packing, and labeling food and personal care products;
- folding and completing giftsets boxes;
- insure to reach a daily target that has to be met by the whole team;
- carefully follow the number of products that need to be packed;
- report to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- following safety and hygiene regulations;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
It’s a long-term, full-time offer for serious candidates. Work is in shifts, couples and friends can be planned together.
After 200 working hours, the salary will automatically increase to €11,75 h.
Shift allowance morning (+5%) and evening (+15%).
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Previous production/packing experience will be a plus;
- Know how to tackle job tasks and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”;
- Physically fit, to follow instructions, do simple math, and can stay focused;
- Seek the opportunities for improvement;
- Flexibility with working schedules;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Flexibility to learn and do multitask;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1