Orderpicker (Greenhouse) Dordrecht / Roosendaal, in Netherlands, from 10,38€/hour
Florensis supplies new plant varieties and starting materials. Is a family-owned business that provides growers worldwide with young plants, propagated from seed and cuttings. They are currently looking for all-around employees for their logistics department. The work will be taken place in a greenhouse.
As a logistic employee working for Florensis will be responsible for:
- Plant distribution when they reach 3cm;
- Picking orders with a scanner;
- Load crates with plants in a pallet;
- Get everything ready for distribution;
All-around logistic tasks.
You need to be motivated to work in the greenhouse, and flexible with schedules. There are different shifts and different allowances accordingly. The salary starts at 10.38€/h gross but can increase with a good performance.
- A cv in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Experience in logistics is not mandatory but would be a plus;
- Motivation to work in the greenhouse;
- In good physical shape and ready to learn;
- Good communication skills in English or Polish;
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
Good English skills (at least B1) or knowledge of Polish