Order picker (with VOG) Venray, in Netherlands
Our partners in the Netherlands Clipper Logistics are looking for order pickers to join their team. The company provides different clients with logistics solutions around Europe.
Your daily tasks as an order picker will include:
- Check existing orders, by picking them up with a scanner, correctly processing incoming and outgoing goods;
- Sort, pack and pick medical products for customers;
- Load and Unload material, driving the pallets around the warehouse, using an EPT (electric pallet truck), with the right experience;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- Clean the working area;
- All-round tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in two shifts. Early shift: 06.00 to 14.30. Late shift: 14.30 to 23.00. Monday to Friday and sometimes Saturday and Sunday. In general 40h per week.
Ability to work Christmas time, no vacation until after New Year’s.
It’s a new company so judging by performance there is the possibility of a fixed contract.
Overtime: 25%, Saturdays: 50%, Sundays: 100%.
- Previous working experience as an Order picker will be a plus,
- EPT certificate is a plus;
- Up-to-date clean criminal record(VOG): this can be provided up to 6 weeks after arrival;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitask;
- Good computer and calculation skills;
- Availability to work in the Netherlands for a long period, also during Christmas.
English level: B1