Order picker (with VOG) , in Netherlands
DHL Group is currently hiring order pickers. If you identify yourself with DHL values and you have always wanted to work in Logistics, then you are closer to starting a career here!
There are different possible locations depending on the agency’s needs: Tiel, Beringe, Zwolle, Kampen, Eindhoven, Best, and Zaltbommel.
Order pickers will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Working at a conveyor belt, where packages are placed and/or take the products out of the sorting line to be dispatched on the pallets, after labeling material to be dispatched to trucks and delivered to customers;
- Shipping light or heavy packages to trucks.
- Hand scanning – to check what is loaded and unloaded from trucks and also to verify where are the products in the warehouse corridors to be picked for customers;
- Reporting any material defect to the shift supervisor.
Long-term job offer! Two shifts Monday to Sunday. Overtime can be asked to achieve daily goals or due to increasing order demands. Christmas time is the busiest season of the year, so all workers will be required to do tasks during that week!
Working days vary as people are requested to stand, walk, and load material, according to the day’s needs!
Safety working clothing and shoes will be provided: people are required to take blue jeans and a sweater. A training period will be held by a team leader.
Additionally to the salary per hour, you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
Please note: During the high season (summer), accommodations can be located far from the workplace (20-70 km). Transport for all employees is provided by the agency.
Time window surcharge - stand Mo-Fr 18.00-24.00: 30.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours ma-fr 00:-06: 30.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Saturday: 50.00 %
Time window surcharge - standard hours Sunday: 100%
A weekly paid holiday allowances of 8.33% over your salary
- Availability for continuous working training;
- Healthy and strong regarding lifting heavy machinery and daily walking;
- Good English skills, to access warehouse apps and communication with colleagues;
- Team spirit and fast-paced as an individual;
- Flexibility towards shifts and overtime hours;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- No face or neck tattoos, or face piercings;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands during the Christmas season!
Good English communications skills (B1 level minimum)