Order picker (with VOG) , in Netherlands
GXO – XPO warehouses is a logistics warehouse that works with many customers. The company has departments and halls such as clothing (e.g. Zalando; Nike, Younique, FOX, Reebok) there are also medical products, cosmetics, garden accessories, and building materials (the employee is assigned to a particular hall on site).
If you are flexible enough to perform all-round work in a warehouse, these will be your main responsibilities;
- Material handlers usually operate scanners and warehouse apps so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately, checking what is loaded and unloaded from trucks as well as verifying where are the products in the warehouse corridors to be picked for customers;
- Sorting, picking, packing, and labeling packages for shipping in trucks will be required. Some packages might be heavy;
- Report any material defect to the shift supervisor;
- Clean the working area.
- Other tasks, if required, as people might be asked to move to other departments.
Long-term job offer! Good and young working environment. Candidates work an average of 32 to 40 hours per week. The warehouse works 7 days a week, in 3 shifts. It might be required to work overtime, if necessary.
Additionally to the salary per hour, you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
Please note: During the high season (summer) accommodations can be located far from the workplace (20-70 km). Transport for all employees is provided by the agency.
A holiday allowance of 8.33% of already been added to the hourly rate
Time window surcharge - stand Mo-th 19:-21- 21: 25%
Time window surcharge - standard hours Mo-th 21:- 24: 35%
Time window surcharge - standard hours Mo--fr 00:-06: 45%
Time window surcharge - standard hours Sat 50%
Time window surcharge - standard hours Su 100%
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this vacancy;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- Flexibility to work multitasking and overtime, if needed;
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills;
- Basic computer skills;
- No face or neck tattoos, or face piercings;
- Availability to stay long-term in the Netherlands.
English B1 level