Order picker with experience Oosterhout, in Netherlands
Our partner Nettorama is a low-price supermarket in the Netherlands. Based on this success formula, the supermarket chain Nettorama has developed into a trendsetting ‘brand discounter’ since its foundation in 1968. The organization now has 32 stores with a floor space of 1000 to 1500 m2.
The company is looking for order pickers to join its team! As it is a supermarket warehouse the temperature can vary depending on the departments.
Your daily tasks will include:
- order-picking by lists and stickers;
- load and unload orders driving an EPT to be stored in the warehouse or into trucks;
- sort, pack and assemble goods for customers;
- quality control of products, informing the shift supervisor of any product defects;
- compliance with safety instructions and regulations;
- other related warehouse tasks.
It is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is in one shift, but hours vary according to the workload. If requested to work overtime, the employees get warm meals from the company (pizza, Indian, etc.).
Employees can choose to receive a salary every week or monthly. After 7. months of work, there is a raise to €14,00.
20:00 – 22:00 = 125%
22:00-6:00 = 150%
- A CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Order picker experience is mandatory;
- EPT experience and certificate are a plus;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Good computer and calculation skills and attention to detail;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1