Order picker (with experience) Oss, in Netherlands
Position is open for 168 daysAvailable positions: 3/5Salary: from 11.65€/h
Our partner Vos Logistics is a specialist in transport and customer-specific logistics services. The company has established a network of 30 branches and is actively operating all over Europe. Vos Logistics has 3,000 employees and 310 000 m2 of warehouse space.
The company is currently looking for order pickers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- collect, pack and dispatch orders, ensuring that the correct goods get to the customer on time;
- pick and process orders using voice picking, headset, or scanner;
- drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch them to lorries (if you have the relevant experience);
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It is a long-term, full-time job offer. Depending on your skills, the agency will place you in one of the various departments.
Work can be physically demanding, work on feet, bending, and lifting boxes!
11,50/hour + 0,15 ATV per hour= 11,65/hour
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- EPT experience is required;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay in the Netherlands long-term.