Order picker (with experience) 's-Hertogenbosch, in Netherlands
Jumbo is the leading supermarket chain in the Netherlands. The company offers you a stable and long-term job opportunity. Their focus is on quality, not quantity, and that’s why the company provides and supports employee learning and training development and a positive and friendly work environment.
Our partner is looking for order pickers with experience to join their team in s-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands! The temperature in the warehouse is between 15 °C and 20 °C, and the place is neat and clean!
Your daily tasks will include:
- order-picking according to the request list (weighs up to 10kg);
- sort, pack and assemble goods for customers;
- quality control of products, informing the shift supervisor of any product defects;
- compliance with safety instructions and regulations;
- other related warehouse tasks.
This is a full-time job opportunity, so you must be able to work 40 hours per week. The weekly salary for 40 working hours is between €440 and €450 (before housing and health insurance deductions). The agency and the company will provide you with working clothes.
At the workplace, you will have access to the canteen that provides a variety of food and snacks at a really good price. When you start working night shifts, the company will provide a free hot meal.
There are possibilities for growth within the company. After one year, you will have the opportunity to get an increase in your hourly wage.
Base salary is €12,67 + ADV= €13,70
You will have the following allowances:
- 35% addition after working for more than 9 hours and 45 hours per week
- 50% extra for working between 10 PM and 6 AM from Monday to Saturday
- 50% for working on the whole Sunday
- 200% for working on holidays
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous warehouse experience is necessary;
- Ready for a physical job, working on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Minimum required height: 160 cm (due to job specifics);
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level B1