Order picker (Tyre warehouse) Moerdijk, in Netherlands
Inter-Sprint, the tire supplier in Europe. For the past 50 years, the company has grown into Europe’s largest distributor of car and truck tires. They offer the largest own stock of tires. A balanced multi-brand strategy in combination with the accumulated market and product knowledge makes Inter-Sprint a professional and reliable supplier!
The company is looking for motivated order pickers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- collecting of tires sometimes with rims( can be ~20-25kg per tire);
- driving an EPT and completing orders with a help of a scanner;
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It is a long-term, full-time offer. Work is in 3 different shifts, 5 days per week, you might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets.
The agency will offer the necessary training and work equipment!
The base salary is €12,12, for each hour + €3,27 =
15,39 per hour.
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this position;
- Previous warehouse/ EPT experience will be a plus;
- Physically healthy and strong, prepared for a physical job;
- Ability to work independently, precisely, and accurate;
- Flexibility with working schedules and tasks;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1