Order picker/sorter with EPT experience Ede, in Netherlands
Position is open for 328 daysAvailable positions: 2/2Salary: from 11€/h
Our partners in the Netherlands Alliance Automotive Group (AAG) is a leading distributor of passenger and commercial vehicle parts to the independent automotive aftermarket in Europe. It operates in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Poland, and the Netherlands. The company is currently looking for order pickers to join their distribution center in Ede.
If you are motivated to work in logistics and have a natural interest in cars this will be the right offer for you!
Your daily tasks as order picker will include:
- Picking goods and small parts for cars using hand scanner or voice picking system;
- Sort, pack and pick car parts for customers;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- Clean the working area;
- All-round tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in two shifts (morning and evening). Guaranteed 40 working hours per week. Hour rate is € 11,00 gross.
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Previous working experience as an Order picker and driving the EPT;
- Driving license and own car will be an advantage;
- Strong, healthy, and flexible to endure heavy lifting;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period (minimum 6 months).
Good English communication skills (minimum B2).