Order picker (pharmacy warehouse) Heerlen, in Netherlands
Our partner DocMorris is a modern mail ordering pharmacy that supplies medicines to customers in Germany. The company operates with a large distribution center on the Avantis business park in Heerlen. The equipment and areas are new and modern, which makes it a pleasant environment to work in.
For DocMorris, Europe’s largest online pharmacy, we are looking for logistics employees to join the team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- order picking with Google Glass and the Pick by Light system;
- take incoming orders, check them for durability and correctness, and record them in the registration system SAP (products such as insulin syringes, blood thinners, and antibiotics);
- manually packing all the different medical products;
- insure to reach a daily target that has to be met by the whole team;
- report to the shift supervisor any product defects;
- following safety and hygiene regulations;
- other requested tasks, if necessary.
The company is looking for stable, long-term employees. Work is organized in shifts depending on the department.
Good working conditions- career opportunities, free coffee/tea/fruit, nice company canteen. Everyone gets a badge and a locker (you can charge your phone in the locker). Nice changing room including showers.
€11,11/h basic wage + €0,93/h holiday allowance = €12,04/h
Over hours above 40h – 20% allowance
Time addition between 20:00 – 24:00 – 20% allowance
Time addition between 24:00 – 06:00 – 40% allowance
Scheduled night shifts: 6.5 hours of work and 8 hours paid: allowance 60% (In the night shift,
the employee is getting paid 6.5 hours at a surcharge of 160%. The remaining 1.5 hours are at
the normal rate (€11, 11)
- Physically fit, to follow instructions, do simple math, and able to stay focused;
- Flexibility with working schedules, available full-time;
- Good English skills and ability to work with computers, high tech equipment;
- To have a professional work and thinking level;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1