Order picker & packer Venlo, in Netherlands, from 10,20€/hour
Our client VidaXL is a dynamic international company that stimulates curiosity, passion and personal development. The company welcomes big thinking and taking on new challenges. Warehouse stores goods from online shops.
The warehouse employee is responsible for receiving, preparing and collecting orders in the warehouse. The goods must be transported in the correct manner so that they are placed at the correct location in the warehouse.
Currently the warehouse need workers for picking orders & preparing for transport (outbound) main tasks:
- Preparing boxes and packing, stacking,
- Sorting &scanning boxes
- Printing labels, checking stickers
- Picking orders with scanner on foot or by EPT (electric pallet truck)
- Unloading boxes from trolleys / pallets to belt (can be heavy)
- Packing and checking labels, scanning
- Willingness to help out at other department!
Work is daily from 6:00 – 15:00 or 15:00 – 00:00, possible also work on Saturdays and Sundays.
You will be accomodated in vacation park (bungalows) in Broekhuizenvorst, outside of the city.
Company will make Covid-19 test for all employees upon arrival. People who test positive will be granted quarantine accommodation.
- Experience working in warehouse and some experience with scanners
- A collegial and flexible working attitude
- Ready to lift heavy boxes all day, physically fit, no back problems
- Willing to live in holiday park (bungalows) outside the city
- Available for at least 40 hours a week and are prepared to work in shifted (day) services
Average English skills are necessary to communicate in the workplace and follow the instructions