Order picker (Oosterhout) Oosterhout, in Netherlands
Our client is looking for new order pickers for a warehouse in the Netherlands. In this warehouse various furniture, house accessories, electronics of the IKEA shops are stored.
You will need to collect the orders and prepare them, store them for transport. Order picking is done with scanner, the products can be heavy. You need to be ready to do some lifting to collect the orders.
The warehouse works 7 days a week, in 3 shifts. It is possible to work for long period of time. For working in shifts you get extra shift allowance.
Additionally to the salary per hour you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
Please note: During high season (summer) accommodations can be located far from workplace (20-70 km). Transport for all employees is provided by agency.
Hourly wage (gross)10.56 EUR + 1.38% ATV = 10.71 EUR
Time window surcharge - standard hours Sat 50%
Time window surcharge - standard hours Su 100%
A weekly paid holiday allowances of 8.33% over your salary
- Ready to work in a logistics warehouse;
- Prepared to stay in the Netherlands for longer period of time;
- Physically strong and motivated to work and learn;
- Able to work in shifts, also to work in night shifts;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must.
- No face or neck tatoos, or face piercings
English should be in a good conversational level.