Order Picker (food freezer) Roelofarendsveen, in Netherlands, from 12,40€/hour
Our partners in the Netherlands Müller is one of the best family businesses and well-known companies that take care of the distribution of many chilled and frozen food products throughout Europe. Every day, they deliver to the distribution centres of retailers, wholesalers, foodservice, and the processing industry and they are looking for order pickers to join their food freezer team.
- Collect food products from the department it is assigned;
- Order picking in cold conditions (-20)
- Work with a hand scanner and a product list;
- Report to the shift supervisor any product defect;
- Clean the working area;
- Other requested tasks, if necessary.
This is a long-term, full-time job. Work is organized in shifts. Every 4 weeks you will get a cold working subsidy of €35. You will be provided with work clothing for work in a freezer.
Cold working subsidy- €35,- every 4 weeks
- CV is necessary to apply for this job;
- Experience working in order picking and in a freezer warehouse will be a plus;
- Good computer and calculation skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work at a fast pace and follow safety rules;
- Motivation towards working hours;
- Healthy and resistant towards temperature variations and heavy packages;
- Availability to work in the Netherlands for the long term.
English communication skills (minimum A2).