Order Picker/EPT driver with certificate and experience Nieuw Bergen, in Netherlands, from 12,27€/hour
Our partner company in the Netherlands Jan Linders has been in the supermarket business for over 50 years and they are looking for an order picker to join their distribution center team. It’s a large distribution center that has to supply food and drinks to all 62 Jan Linder supermarkets daily.
If you have an order picker and EPT driving experience and this is a job offer for you!
Working as an order picker your working tasks will include:
- Check existing orders, by picking them with a scanner;
- Correctly processing of incoming and outgoing goods;
- Order picking with an English voice-picking system;
- Sort, pack and pick products for customers;
- Load and unload pallets, driving the pallets around the warehouse, using an EPT (electric pallet truck);
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- All-round warehouse tasks.
It’s a long-term job, a full-time job offer. Work is organized in two shifts (morning and evening) and around 40 hours a week with a possibility of overtime.
8,33% holiday money
10,82% holiday days
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Previous working experience as an Order picker;
- EPT certificate is mandatory;
- Strong, healthy, and flexible to endure heavy lifting;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Good computer and calculation skills;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period (minimum 6 months).
Beginner or advanced English communication skills (minimum A2).