Order Picker/EPT driver (food freezer) Waalwijk, in Netherlands, from 12,73€/hour
Position is open for 136 daysAvailable positions: 2/2
SPAR is one of the largest food retailers in the Netherlands. As a result of the high season, the company is recruiting order pickers/EPT drivers to work in the Fresh, Freezer and KW Departments.
An Order picker/EPT driver is responsible for the following tasks:
- Collect food products from the department it is assigned;
- Order picking, using a voice picking system (in Dutch/English – dutch coaching will be provided);
- Load and Unload food pallets driving an EPT (electric pallet truck) to be stored in the warehouse or into trucks;
- Report to the shift supervisor any product defect;
- Clean the working area;
- Other requested tasks, if necessary.
Salaries vary according to experience and department where the candidate will be scheduled to work in:
- €10.53 EUR/gross hour > KW Department;
- €11.30 EUR/gross hour > Fresh Department;
- 12,73€ (In the Freezing Department the hour rate is 11,69 EUR/gross. An additional allowance of 1,04 EUR/gross hour for working in the freezer.)
Temperatures vary according to each department where food is stored. People working in the fresh department can be asked to work in the freezer: The Freezer department > -15ºC to -25ºC; Other Departments > +4/+6ºC, or more. Workers will be provided with warm clothing ad safety shoes.
Work is scheduled in 2 shifts, from Monday to Saturday, (morning shift > 6:00 – 15:00 or afternoon shift > 15:00 – 00:00). Workers must be prepared to do overtime hours and possibly working on Sundays and holidays in case of workload.
Long-term work offer.
+ 1,04€ (SUPPLEMENT FOR WORKING IN FREEZER ENVIRONMENT, PAYED EXTRA FOR EVERY HOUR OF WORK)
- CV is necessary to apply for this job;
- Experience working in order picking and in a freezer -5ºC to -10ºC warehouse is a must;
- EPT driving experience and certificate is a must;
- Good computer and calculation skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a fast pace and follow safety rules;
- Motivation towards working hours;
- Healthy and resistant towards temperature variations and heavy packages;
- Availability to work in the Netherlands for long term.
Excellent English communication Skills (B2 level). Agency will eventually test your English upon arrival.