Order Picker & EPT driver Woerden, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands G-Snel is a logistics service provider based in Woerden. They provide services in the areas of distribution, warehousing, cross docking and container handling. Their employees and equipment are deployed for different types of clients, and they adapt the business of each season. They have a professional automation system which allows the client to track the goods in real-time via the internet.
- Collecting products;
- Assembling orders accurately and placing products on the correct locations to be then dispatched according to customer requirements;
- Processing incoming products, using a scanner, marking load ticket for out of stock items, to assure they are ready for transport, after a final inspection;
- Report all product discrepancies or quality issues to supervision including damaged product, wrong store number, equipment issues, etc.;
- Loading and distributing of a variety of items from pallets in various locations in the warehouse
This is a long term job offer, 38 hours weekly, work stars at 6:00 and finishes at 15:00, but the candidate must be flexible with working hours.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this job;
- At least six months experience working as order picker and experience driving EPT.
- Good learning skills and fast reaction;
- Team work and proactivity to work independently;
- Flexibility with working hours
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands (minimum 6 months).
Advanced english skills, mínimun B1.