Order Picker (cold environment) Sint Annaparochie, in Netherlands
Our partner in The Netherlands, an undisputed fruit and vegetable specialist, is looking for new employees to work as order-pickers. Smeding offers a food service of a range of over 1,800 products and focuses on “healthy combinations” and is committed to a sustainable business.
Working as an order-picker for Smeding, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting orders and products through a voice system;
- Stacking supermarket products;
- Work with food production;
- All-around tasks that may be asked;
You must be flexible with schedules as work is divided into two shifts. As an order-picker you should be ready to work in a cooler environment as temperatures go between +3ºC – +6ºC. Protective clothes are provided by the company
- A Cv in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Ready to work in cold environments;
- Experience as an order picker will be a plus;
- Good communications skills;
- An open mind and ready to be autonomous as well as part of the team;
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
Some English skills (A2) or good Dutch skills (A2-B1)