Order picker Eindhoven, in Netherlands
Lekkerland Nederland B.V. is the specialist for on-the-go consumption in 4 European countries and supplies a wide range of food and non-food items. Approximately 600.000 packages are collected each week. With 58 cars, of which 14 are specially equipped for the transport of frozen and fresh chilled products, clients in various branches supplied daily.
The company is looking for order pickers to join its logistics team in a tobacco warehouse!
Your daily tasks will include:
- order picking using English voice picking system, correctly processing incoming and outgoing goods;
- sort, pack and assemble goods for customers;
- prepare export orders for dispatch, load, and unload goods;
- quality control of products, informing the shift supervisor of any product defects;
- compliance with safety instructions and regulations;
- other related warehouse tasks.
It is a full-time, long-term job offer. 6 months contract with the possibility of extension, on average 40 hours a week.
Salary paid every four weeks =1.718,79€ gross, 8% of holiday allowance included. Employees can request an advance of 75 euros per week, deducted from the monthly salary.
Accommodation will be in Maaskantje (~ 40km drive to work). Transport to work and back is provided and for free.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as an order picker will be an advantage;
- Due to work specific, candidates have to be taller than 1,68m;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- A driver's license will be an advantage;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: B1