Order picker Venlo, in Netherlands
Position is open for 190 daysAvailable positions: 5/5Salary: from 11.5€/h
Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, currently produces a range of products under his signature.
The company is currently looking for warehouse workers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- stacking boxes on pallets;
- check existing orders, pick with a scanner;
- correctly process incoming and outgoing goods;
- sort, pack and pick fashion items for customers;
- load and unload material, driving the pallets around the warehouse, using an EPT, only with the right experience;
- products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- following safety instructions and regulations.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized from Monday to Friday. People might be requested to work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
- CV in English is required to apply for this vacancy;
- Physically healthy and strong, be prepared for a physical job;
- Flexibility with working schedules and willingness to work on holidays;
- Previous warehouse experience will be a plus;
- EPT certificate is a plus;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Responsible and able to work independently;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long-term.