Order picker Apeldoorn, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands Hanos is a company who distributes and retails supplies for hotels and restaurants. They are currently looking for order pickers. Company provides everything from tables to carrots for restaurants in NL. One of the largest suppliers of groceries and other inventory to hotels and restaurants throughout the Netherlands.
- Order picking using EPT and hand scanner,
- General warehouse dutties;
- Quality control and checking;
- Driving safely the EPT with the pallets.
There are 4 departments in the warehouse, food, non food, fresh (fridge and freezer) and shop. Currently they are only looking for employees to work in the departments in room temperature (not freezer).
The job is done in two shifts, every two weeks morning shift (6: 00-15: 00) and one week afternoon shift (15: 00-00: 00). Candidates must be available to work overtime and Saturdays, flexibility with schedules and hours is a must.
Overtime (more than 40 hours/week): 125%
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this position;
- Order picking and wahousing experience will be an advantage;
- Experience driving EPT will be a plus;
- Availability to work in different schedules and hours;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
- Flexibility regarding the job location (You could be hired for Appeldoorn or Amsterdam, depending on the agency's needs)
English level good, B2