Order Picker Alphen aan den Rijn, in Netherlands, from 11,57€/hour
Our Client in the Netherlands Technische Unie are a logistics center and they are looking for experienced order pickers to join their team.
If you have experience order picking this is the job for you!
Some of the tasks you will have to follow as an order picker working for Technische Unie may include:
- Working in a big logistics warehouse for small technical devices;
- DPS order-picking system, Dynamic Picking System (you will find a youtube link to understand this system);
- Walking to pick orders inside the warehouse an average of 10/15km per day;
- Reaching a targets of orders picked per hour;
- Using a hand scanner to collect the orders;
- Compliance with other tasks requested.
This is long term and full time offer, flexibility with working hours and schedules its a must, as the shifts may vary according to work volumes. There are 2 shifts (7:00 to 15:00 and from 15:00 until closing), availability to working during weekends is mandatory. Allowances for extra hours and later schedules are a big plus in this company after 20:00 the wage grows to 14.80 euros hourly and after 23:00 to 17.37 euros per hour.
It’s a physically demanding job, the orders are coming fast, workers need to walk small distances but they need to do walk often and fast. Candidates will be judged on performance, endurance and candidates ready to work in a fast paced environment will do very well in this company.
The accommodations usually host 2 people per room, within a maximum distance of 40km from work, the agency will try to mostly accommodate candidates in a closer distance.
Candidates from abroad coming from orange zones need a negative PCR test.
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous logistics experience as an order picker, working with a hand scanner;
- Minimum hight of 165cm;
- Availability to work in weekends;
- Flexibility with schedules and hours;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
English level required a minimum of B1.