Order picker Geldermalsen, in Netherlands, from 10,49€/hour
Our client in the Netherlands Simon Loos are currently looking for order pickers to join their logistics center in Geldermalsen for their refrigerated warehousing point. Simon Loos is a leading logistics service provider with extensive experience in offering a logistics total package for inbound, storage, outbound, intra-transport, cross-docking, stock management, order picking and return packaging.
If you have experience order picking this is the job for you!
Some of the tasks you will have to follow as an order picker working for Simon Loos may include:
- Working in a big logistics warehouse for refrigerated food items (2 to 6ºC degrees);
- Picking orders inside the warehouse with a Dutch voice pick system;
- Picking items and placing them on the pallets with caution and logic;
- Using a hand scanner to collect the orders;
- Compliance with other tasks requested.
This is a long term full time offer 160 hours per 4 weeks guaranteed, Monday to Friday 12: 00 or 13: 00 until 21: 00 or 23: 00 hours)candidates must be willing to be flexible with schedules and work during weekends if needed. Salary will be 1555.40 gross(paid monthly) is 9,72 EUR/h hour rate plus additionally holiday allowance is paid, making a total per hour earned 10,49 EUR/h gross.
Workers share their accommodation with 3 to 4 people per room. Advance payment weekly can be requested (75 EUR).
This job offer uses a dutch voice system to collect the items, there will be a small test for checking the candidates knowledge of simple words and numbers in the language for which there will be a sheet given to candidates to learn prior to the exam.
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this position,
- Experience in logistics as an order picker will be a plus;
- Basic knowledge of the Dutch language, numbers and small words (there will be a small test);
- Able to work in fast paced environment;
- Flexibility with working hours and schedules;
- Sense of responsibility and motivation;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
English level A2 or Polish language.