Order picker Ede, in Netherlands
The Welkoop distribution center processes the non-food orders for 150 stores and the web store. Altogether 11 million products are annually (with about 6,000 truck trips and 9,900 drops) delivered to the stores. The range consists of everything that retail customers need for homes, gardens, animals, and clothing. The company is currently looking for order pickers to join its team.
If you would like to work in a warehouse environment, this is the job for you!
As a warehouse worker for Welkoop, you will be:
- Collecting orders by a voice picking system (English or Polish);
- Being able to handle heavy packages (up to +25kg);
- Working in a fast-paced environment;
- Picking items and placing them on the pallets with caution and logic;
- Compliance with other tasks requested.
This is a full-time, long-term job offer. 6 months contract with the possibility of extension, on average 40 hours a week.
Salary is paid every 4 weeks = €1.928,45 gross, 8% of holiday allowance included. Employees can request an advance of 75 euros per week, deducted from the monthly salary. Working time is Mo-Fr. 6:00-15:00.
Workers share their accommodation with 3 to 4 people per room. It is possible the temporary accommodation will be 1,20h away, there will be time compensation in such cases. Transport to work and back is provided for free.
Base salary €11,16 + holiday allowance 8% = €12,05 gross h.
The allowance of €0,50 per hour worked (€80 gross for 160 hours)
- Experience driving EPT will be a plus;
- Driver's license will be a plus;
- Ready to work in a fast pace environment;
- Flexibility with schedules;
- Good physical condition;
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for a long period of time.
Communication in English (B1)