Order Picker Groenlo, in Netherlands, from 13,67€/hour
Our partners in The Netherlands are looking for new order pickers to join their distribution center in the central point where the entire flow of goods comes together. Millions of pallets are transported to the branches every year to ensure that the customer is always supplied with sufficient and fresh products in the store.
As a warehouse employee, you are responsible for:
- processing of goods;
- working in the collection department using an EPT;
- dealing with up to 1000 different products every day;
- working in the cold department where vegetables and meats products are stored;
- preparing the shipments for the Aldi supermarkets ;
- monitoring the quality and ensure that the pallets are correctly and completely set up;
- working in accordance with the established safety regulations.
You should be ready to work with and EPT and go through a setlist to collect products, sometimes in cold temperatures when needed (2ºC – 3ºC). Payments are made every four weeks.
Mo till Fr 06:00 – 19:00 / 100%
Mo till Fr 19:00 – 22:00 / 125%
Mo till Fr 22:00 – 04:00 / 150%
Mo till Fr 04:00 – 06:00 / 125%
Saturday 00:00 – 12:00 / 150%
Saturday 12:00 – 00:00 / 200%
Sunday / 200%
Holiday / 200%
Overtime are: >10 hour per day, >45 hour per week, >144 hour per period
Overtime first 16 hours: 125%
Overtime >16: 150%
- An English cv is needed to apply to this vacancy:
- Experience in warehouses will be a plus;
- Driver's license (B);
- Experience driving an EPT;
- Good communication skills;
- Motivated to work independently as well as part of the team;
- Availability to stay in The Netherlands for at least 6 months.
Good English skills are required (at least B1)