Order picker Zaltbommel, in Netherlands, from 10,99€/hour
Position is open for 3 daysAvailable positions: 0/1
Our Dutch partner, with a longtime experience in logistics distribution, is currently looking for an Order picker.
Your main tasks will be:
- Check existing orders, by picking it up with a scanner, correctly processing of incoming and outgoing goods;
- Order picking with an English voice-picking system;
- Sort, pack and pick food products for costumers;
- Load and Unload material, driving the pallets around the warehouse, using an EPT (electric pallet truck), with the right experience;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- Clean the working area;
- All-round tasks.
Temperatures in the warehouse might vary depending on inside/outside tasks. Workers are given protective clothing.
Working days are from Monday to Friday. Sometimes, workers might be requested to work on Saturday. People might be requested to work overtime, weekends and holidays. Shifts occur: 7:00 to 18:00.
This is a long term job offer.
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Previous working experience as Order picker will be a plus,
- EPT certificate is a plus;
- Strong, healthy and flexible to endure heavy lifting;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Good computer and calculation skills;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period (minimum 6 months).
Excellent English skills - at least B2 level speaking level of English. Working is with voice picking, so you need to speak and understand English at high level.