Order picker Tilburg, in Netherlands
XPO Logistics is seeking talented professionals to join their dutch logistics operations, currently opening positions for order pickers in one of the company’s distribution center.
If you are flexible enough to perform all-round work in a warehouse, these will be your main responsibilities in a warehouse where clothes are packed:
- Material handlers usually operate scanners and warehouse apps so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately, checking what is loaded and unloaded from trucks as also verifying where are the products in the warehouse corridors to be picked for customers;
- Sorting, picking, packing and labeling packages for shipping in trucks will be required. Some packages might be heavy;
- Report any material defect to the shift supervisor;
- Clean the working area.
- Other tasks, if required, as people might be asked to move to other departments.
The warehouse works 7 days a week, in 3 shifts. It might be required to work overtime, if necessary.
All warehouse operators must wear yellow safety vests.
Driving license is an advantage for you to relocate as people are sometimes requested to work at other her locations and a walking distance might not be possible.
Please note: During high season (summer) accommodations can be located far from workplace (20-70 km). Transport for all employees is provided by agency.
Additionally to the salary per hour you earn a weekly paid holiday allowance of 8.33% over your salary and there are allowances for late hours and weekend work.
Long term job offer! Good and young working environment. Candidates work an average of 32 to 40 hours per week
Time window surcharge - stand Mo-th 19:-21- 21: 25%
Time window surcharge - standard hours Mo-th 21:- 24: 35%
Time window surcharge - standard hours ma-fr 00:-06: 45%
Time window surcharge - standard hours Sat 50%
Time window surcharge - standard hours Su 100%
A weekly paid holiday allowances of 8.33% over your salary
- Ready to work in a logistics warehouse;
- Motivated to work and learn;
- Able to work in shifts, specially night shifts;
- Good communication skills;
- Basic computer skills;
- VOG (Criminal Record Document) is a must;
- Availability to stay long term in the Netherlands.
- No face or neck tatoos, or face piercings
English should be in a good conversational level.