Order picker Veldhoven, in Netherlands
Position is open for 278 daysAvailable positions: 3/3Salary: from 12.1€/h
Service Best International was founded in 1954 as a wholesaler of car, bicycle, motorcycle, and truck accessories and has grown over the years into an internationally operating company, reaching thousands of customers. Service Best International is the number 1 in car and bicycle accessories.
The company is currently looking for order pickers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- select the items of each order and prepare them for shipment;
- picking with an electronic hand scanner, repackaging, labeling, packing, etc.;
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is in different shifts depending on the department. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets
10,50 + shift work allowance ( 115% )= € 12,10
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as an order picker will be a plus;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay in the Netherlands long-term.
English level: A2