Order picker Amsterdam, in Netherlands
Our client in the Netherlands Albert Heijn is one of the biggest supermarkets in Holland, they are looking for experienced order pickers to join their distribution center team in either Amsterdam (Lijnden or Ljmuiden) or in Utrecht (Nieuwegeijn or Ljsselsteyn).
If you have experience order picking this is the job for you!
Some of the tasks you will have to follow as an order picker working for Albert Heijn may include:
- Pick the orders manually (walking not with EPT or Reach truck).
- Walking to pick orders inside the warehouse an average of 10/15km per day;
- Reaching a target of 310 orders picked per hour;
- Using a hand scanner to collect the orders;
- Compliance with other tasks requested.
This is long term and full time offer, flexibility with working hours and schedules its a must, as the shifts may vary according to work volumes. Workers complete a schedule from Monday to Saturday (6:00 to 14:00), availability to working during weekends is mandatory.
Candidates must be fit enough to complete this job as it can be physically demanding. Accommodation might be at at a longer than 10km distance, candidates have to be willing to possibly go to work by E-Bike.
13,13 hourly after 13 worked weeks.
- A CV in english is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous logistics experience as an order picker, working with a hand scanner;
- Minimum hight of 165cm;
- Availability to work in weekends (6 days per week);
- Flexibility with schedules and hours;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands long term.
English level required a minimum of B1.