Order picker Venlo, in Netherlands
Our partner Broekman Logistics is a full-service logistics organization specializing in sea, road, rail, air, and multimodal transport. Broekman Logistics has its headquarters in the Netherlands. The company is currently looking for order pickers to join its distribution centers.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Picking goods and small parts for cars using hand scanner or voice picking system;
- Sort, pack and pick car parts for customers;
- Products’ quality control, informing shift supervisor of any product defect;
- Assure safety regulations as a team member;
- Clean the working area;
- All-round tasks.
This is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is organized in one shift 8:00 – 20:00(later might be two). Guaranteed 40 working hours per week.
Hour rate is €10,25 up to €11,75 based on experience + 6% bonus paid every 4 weeks if a team member has been always on time without missed shifts. Based on performance there is a possible pay raise every January.
Accommodations are most of the times located in Germany
+ 6% bonus paid every 4 weeks if a team member has been always on time without missed shifts.
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Order picker experience will be a plus;
- Strong, healthy, and flexible to endure heavy lifting if necessary;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period (minimum 6 months).
Good English communication skills (minimum B1).