Order picker Varsseveld, in Netherlands
Kramp started as a family company. Today they are one of Europe’s largest suppliers of accessories for the agricultural industry. Since its foundation in 1951, the company has consistently pursued one goal: to make work as easy as possible for its customers.
The company is looking for order pickers to join its team!
Your daily tasks will include:
- collect, pack and dispatch orders, ensuring that the correct goods get delivered to the customer on time;
- picking with an electronic hand scanner, repackaging, labeling, packing, etc.;
- drive machinery to collect goods and dispatch them to lorries (if you have the relevant experience);
- quality control of products, informing the shift manager of any product defects;
- following safety instructions and regulations;
- other warehouse-related tasks.
It is a long-term, full-time job offer. Work is in different shifts depending on the department. People might be requested to work overtime to achieve daily targets.
- CV in English is needed to apply for this position;
- Previous experience as an order picker will be a plus;
- Ready for a physical job, work on feet, lifting boxes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ready to work and live together with multiple nationalities;
- Good computer literacy, able to learn quickly;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Motivation to stay in the Netherlands long-term.