Order picker Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, in Netherlands
Our partner agency is looking for experienced order pickers to join a team working in the non-fresh-food department for Plus Supermarket company that is the cooperative home for our 229 independent supermarket entrepreneurs and their 268 supermarkets.
If you have some experience from warehouses and operating EPT this job offer is right for you!
As an order picker working for Plus supermarket you might be responsible for:
- Picking orders with voice system in English, Duch or Polish;
- Moving pallets around the warehouse using EPT;
- Stacking packages in a logical way;
- Loading and unloading;
- Checking products’ quality control;
- Assuring safety regulations as a team member;
- Maintaining the working area clean;
- All around tasks in the warehouse.
This is a long-term offer. Work is done in one shift Mon-Fri that starts at 6 am and is finished when the work is done. Candidates should be flexible with work schedules, overtime, and working on Saturdays. The right candidate should be prepared to do some heavy lifting. The temperature in the warehouse is normal as no fresh food is processed here.
Allowance: Saturdays till 12 pm: 150%, and after 12 pm 200%.
- CV in English is necessary to apply for this job;
- Previous working experience as an Order picker using voice system and EPT is necessary,
- Category B driving licence is necessary;
- Strong, healthy and flexible to endure heavy lifting;
- Able to stand and walk all day;
- Team worker and motivated to work independently;
- Flexibility to learn and multitasking;
- Availability to stay in the Netherlands for a long period (minimum 6 months).
Good communication in English is necessary for this job (at least B1)